Suffering from an overly large bra size often motivates women to start looking into all of the incredible reasons for breast reduction. New Jersey women can get relief from a variety of physical and emotional symptoms. Patients who get breast reduction are typically extremely satisfied with having lighter and more youthful-looking breasts. Plus, if you’re able to prove to your insurance company that you’ll experience these medical benefits you might be able to get the procedure covered. Of course that all depends on your particular insurance plan. But the first step in the process is to give Dr. Comizio a call today at (973) 775-9248. As a woman, Dr. Comizio understands how important it is to look and feel your best. You can also take a look at a few of our video interviews with our patients to hear about the life-changing experience they’ve had with Dr. Comizio.
9 Reasons for Breast Reduction
New Jersey women have several outstanding and potentially life-changing reasons to consider getting a breast reduction.
- Reduce neck, back, and shoulder pain (sometimes headaches) – Women who suffer from large, pendulous breasts often report a variety of physical pain. This can include neck, back, and shoulder pain and even headaches. The weight of the breasts on the front of the chest can cause the supporting muscles in the neck, back, and shoulder to strain to compensate.
- You get breasts you love – New Jersey breast reduction patients report some of the highest satisfaction ratings of any plastic surgery procedure. Your breasts will no longer hang low or rest flat on your chest. Instead, they’ll sit higher on your chest; they’ll be lighter and more easy to You will no longer have to buy super expensive customized bras. And the money you save could be put towards new tops or a new bathing suit with the same size on the top and bottom!
- You can wear clothes you love – Having large breasts often keeps women from being able to wear the clothes they want. Bikinis and other tops just don’t fit right. After a breast reduction, you’ll be able to finally get the bras and other clothes you want.
- Comfortable bras – Speaking of bras, another big issue for women with large breasts is that their bra straps tend to dig deep into their shoulders. This can cause irritation and discomfort throughout the day. Even when patients remove the bras, the indentation on their shoulders can remain.
- Get active again – Oversized breasts can prevent many of our patients from engaging in certain activities because of how uncomfortable their breasts are. With lighter breasts, you’ll be able to wear sports bras and get out and enjoy what you love doing.
- Breath easier – In some cases large breasts can even cause breathing difficulties. For patients that suffer from breast heaviness when lying down at night, it is likely that you will be able to sleep better after surgery.
- Skin irritation – Another common issue is that the large breasts will cause skin irritation under the crease.
- Emotional benefits – One issue that many women don’t realize is that with large breasts comes unwanted attention and comments about their size. Many women feel embarrassed and self-conscious about their overly large breasts. Reducing their size often eliminates these issues and is one of the best reasons for breast reduction.
- Less back stress – Many of our patients suffer with back problems including herniated discs. For some patients with large breasts and back problems, relieving some of the stress on the back can help with back symptoms.
New Jersey women that are suffering from any of these physical and emotional issues should certainly consider breast reduction. Not only can the results change your life, but the recovery period for breast reduction tends to be easier than other procedures.
How to Get Started with Your Breast Reduction
If you’re ready to finally get the smaller breasts you’ve been dreaming of then the first step is to call Dr. Comizio at (973) 775-9248. She is one of the most ardent supporters of patients who need breast reduction surgery. In fact, Dr. Comizio is a specialist in breast reduction having published several academic papers on her research on the topic. She also gives lectures and speeches at conferences on her experience and her patients’ reasons for breast reduction. New Jersey women will be hard-pressed to find a more caring, compassionate, and attentive surgeon.
When you call our New Jersey offices, you’ll get to talk with one of our expertly trained and friendly staff. Getting calls from our potential patients is something we always look forward to, especially for our breast reduction patients. We’re more than happy to talk with you about your questions and concerns.
The next step is to schedule your consultation with Dr. Comizio. During this first meeting, you’ll get to talk about the issues that your breasts are causing you and what your goals are for the procedure. Dr. Comizio will ask you about your medical history, family history, medications and allergies, and perform an examination. She will ask if you have had a mammogram in the past or breast biopsy. All of this helps Dr. Comizio develop a treatment plan recommendation that you’ll spend a great deal of time discussing. Dr. Comizio has pioneered a new shared decision-making strategy that gives our New Jersey patients absolute transparency and more control over their decisions.
Get in touch with us today if you’d like to finally have the size breasts you’ve wanted. Contact our office in New Jersey to schedule a breast reduction consultation. Call (973) 775-9248.